24-hour FRONT DESK / RECEPTION SERVICES REZERVATIONS:
Situated in Alesd, Bihor County, Romania, Mihai Eminescu Str. ,No. 29 and 31, at only 38 km from Oradea, 50 km from Bors border, and 115 km from Cluj-Napoca, on the European road DN1/E60 Oradea-Cluj-Napoca.
We offer individual rooms and rooms for groups, without interfering strange persons between the members of the same group. Also, each house has its own bathroom.
Our complex provides to our guests the possibility to cook their own meal in a fully equipped kitchen.
We own three houses named after our dearest ones: Titus, Gino and Milan.
TITUS HOUSE- “Just in a house you feel like home!” – max 8(+2) people
Titus House is the best price & comfort solution for transit travelers, business holidays or long-term stays, single tourists, couples, families with children or groups of friends.
FACILITIES: Covered terrace, huge living room (20 square meters), refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine. The two bedrooms have their own bathroom with warm water and hair dryer. Each bedroom has four sleeping spaces, one double bed and two single beds, also in the living room there is an extensible sofa, so the maximum total capacity of the Titus house is 8 (+2) persons, the house has a TV / room and free Wi-Fi.
Warm during the winter and cool in summer, the comfort of the rooms, along with the facilities offered by the outdoor spaces: monitored parking, secured courtyard, summer garden, sports court and playground for children (basketball, mini-football, table tennis, books, sandbox with toys), terraces and a grill make Titus House a place where you will feel like home and you will certainly recommend it to your friends too!
GINO HOUSE -“Comfortable apartment in the yard “- max 7 people
A detached house with 2 separate bedrooms (a room with 2 beds and a master bedroom), bathroom with tub, next to the living room, fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge and dishes, 2 TVs, Wi-Fi and living room.
The capacity of this house is up to 7 people, the GINO HOUSE can be the ideal solution for a long-term stay for families, group of friends or pretentious people. All this at a stunning price!
Hot during the winter and cool in summer and having comfort alongside the facilities provided by outdoor spaces: monitored parking, secured yard, private terrace with beach, summer garden, sports and playgrounds for children (basketball, mini-football, tennis table, chess, books, sandbox with toys), terraces with grill and kettle, make GINO HOUSE a place where you will feel like home and you will certainly come back!
MILAN HOUSE -” The city chalet”- max 6 people
The perfect solution for GROUPS of up to 6 people The Milan House is warm in winter and cool in summer with 2 TVs, Wi-Fi, Air Conditioning *, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. The house has 2 bathrooms with shower and hair dryer.
Situated in the new town house area, on the outskirts of the quiet green garden, with summer garden, beach areas, sports, grill, terraces and playground for children is the ideal location for groups of friends, big families or delegated teams in service interest, also, is often being used as a suitable location for parties or hosted group of athletes.
In the Milan house you will feel like living in at a cottage but having all the necessary facilities and utilities close to you!
All this at a stunning price!
MATRIMONIAL ROOM- “Intimate in the courtyard” -max 2 people
Room 1 from Hostel Pascalis is a room with a master bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Hot in winter and cool in summer is equipped with TV, Wi-Fi, Refrigerator, Microwave, toaster and hair dryer.
The Matrimonial Room also benefits of the outdoor facilities of our unit: monitored parking, secured courtyard, summer garden, sports and playground for children, terraces and grill. Ideal for couples or families but also optimal for one person, 60 RON/ night for 1 person and 80 for 2 persons, make the Matrimonial Room the most requested room from Hostel Pascalis.
Attractions in Aleşd
The main local tourist attractions are:
- Valea de Sinteu (ideal for camping, walking in the woods or mountain bike)
- Valea Morii (ideal for camping, mountain water spring, horse trekking, forest walks or mountain bike)
- Monastery / Castle ‘Flower Glade’
- Padurea Neagra (Black Forest) – school camps, ideal for camping, mineral spring, walks in the forest or mountain bike
- Alesd Thermal Water Stove (outdoor pools and covered pool during the cold season)
- “Piatra Soimului” fortress on the Valley of Sinteu
Attractions near Alesd
The main tourist attractions in the nearby villages are:
- Sinteu, village on DN1 h (recently completely rebuilt) on the direction of JIBOU where are situated other touristic attractions: the Botanical Garden, Nusfalau – Baile Boghis or Baile Tasnad
- The river Crisul Repede – the villages Vadu Crisului / Suncuius / Bratca, with natural attractions: caves, waterfalls, climbing slopes, ferry, rafting, kayaking,
- Dobricionesti Fishery (recommended area for camping, mountain fishing, mountain bike) with paved road.
- Dams – Artificial Lakes: Tileagd, Lugasu de Jos (skygliding, water sports or fishing)
- Spiritual tourist attractions/Monasteries: Poiana Florilor, Piatra Craiului, Old or New Churches.
SC GINTIT SRL
CUI 32987245 J5/544/2014
ROMANIA, BIHOR COUNTY, ALESD
POSTAL CODE 415100
STR. M. EMINESCU NO. 29 / 31
RO88BTRLRONCRT0250852101 TRANSILVANIA BANK ALESD
RO91TREZ0815069XXX002082 TREASURY ALESD FOR BUDGET CLIENTS
RECEPTION / RESERVATIONS :
FAX : 0359 .440. 672
TEL : 0722.904.003 0749.121.005
EMAIL : email@example.com
TEL : 0746.705.782
National Authority for Consumer Protection www.anpc.gov.ro
We, “HOSTEL PASCALIS” (SC Gin Tit srl, BH 415100, Alesd, Eminescu Str. No. 31) are extremely concerned to guarantee the confidentiality and full protection of your personal data in accordance with the rules, the regulations in force in the European Union in this field, including Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual, and an identifiable person is that person identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, localization, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements that are specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identities.
This Policy refers to the personal data of our customers, business partners, and other people who come in contact with us or who visit our locations, employees or people in the process of hiring, collaborators, etc. and applies to personal data collected by: email, directly at the reception, various forms, CVs, video recordings, web-sites, social media. For the purpose of carrying out the activity, “HOSTEL PASCALIS” may collect, process and store certain legally required personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract or of a legitimate interest. These data may be, but are not limited to: name, surname, nationality, address, telephone, e-mail address, moving images, etc.
We also want to let you know the steps we take to ensure the security of your personal data, as well as how you can contact us on issues related to privacy and protection of your personal data.
Who we are
“HOSTEL PASCALIS (Sc Gin Tit srl, BH 415100, Alesd, Eminescu Str. No. 31, CUI 32987245, SI J05 / 544/2014) represents an innovative concept of accommodation in Alesd area: “Family Rooms in the 2 * hotel. For more details: www.cazarealesd.ro, you can find us on all social media platforms, YouTube, small advertising or Booking.
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND THE MODE IN WHICH YOU USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the law, our Company collects data in the following cases:
- If you are a client or potential client of the Hostel: We have an obligation to safely manage and for the specified purposes only the personal data you provide to us about you.
1.1. To offer you our services – book rooms and other services in our hostel; the basis for data processing is in this case the execution of a contract; – You can stay in our hostel; the processing of personal data is, in this case, based on a legal obligation; – enroll in a loyalty program (optional), based on the hotel’s legitimate interest;
1.2. To communicate with you It is important for us to be able to communicate with you for various purposes, such as to find out what your opinions on our services are, to address your various complaints or to provide personalized services in a timely manner , in electronic format. 1.3. Obligation legally In some situations, we may request some personal information under a legal obligation imposed by applicable law.
1.4. Possible newsletters
If we use such tools, we may ask you for data to send you commercial information / newsletters in electronic format. We ask for your consent / consent and we ask for your e-mail address expressly; we have legitimate interest in our processing.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, expressing your option not to receive our newsletter in the future by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive the e-mail.
Data categories processed in the context of the relationship
- If you are an employee or other employee
2.1. In order to enter into contractual relations with us (Individual Work Contract, etc.) We require data required by law to enter into employment contracts with us on the basis of a statutory obligation: name, first name, domicile, date and place of birth, identity card details, study papers, criminal record (where applicable).
2.2. To communicate with you, In order to be able to communicate with you in a timely manner, we can request your phone number and e-mail address.
- If you want to hire “HOSTEL PASCALIS” We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive to evaluate the qualifications of applicants for a position within the “HOSTEL PASCALIS”, including our “internship” programs. We base our processing on the interest in the potential conclusion and running of a labor contract. The categories of data processed in the context of our relationship with you are the name, e-mail address, telephone, fax, address, personal data included in the CV, details of education and training, professional qualifications, and other personal data you can supply directly.
- If you are a collaborator / provider / business partner / vendor
4.1. To stay in touch with you We use your personal data to maintain direct contact and maintain your contractual relationship with you. We collect these data on the basis of the conclusion of commercial contracts.
4.2. Communicating with you We use your contact information to communicate with you about any relevant issues related to our contractual relationship.
4.3. Obligation legally In some situations, we may request some personal information under a legal obligation imposed by applicable law.
- If you are a visitor in the “HOSTEL PASCALIS” We use your personal data to ensure our security, property and staff. In this case, we base our data processing on the legitimate interest of “HOSTEL PASCALIS”, namely the protection of these spaces, both active and personal. The categories of data processed in this context are your name as well as other personal data that you can provide us directly upon our request as well as your recorded images using the video surveillance system.
- If you are a user of our sites www.cazarealesd.ro
We use personal data that we collect from you when you visit our website to monitor traffic and improve site content. We rely on this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in ensuring the smooth operation and improvement of our websites. The data categories processed in this context are the time and date of access to an Internet site and the IP address from which the site was accessed.
The basis for the processing of personal data may be: a legal obligation (if “HOSTEL PASCALIS” is legally obliged to disclose certain personal data to public authorities), the execution of a contract concluded by “HOSTEL PASCALIS” in the context of a particular transactions or the legitimate interest of “HOSTEL PASCALIS” to make a transaction in the most efficient way.
The online booking service is provided through its own website; when you access this service, the terms and conditions that apply are those listed on that website.
We advise you to consult them.
- Provision of personal data
When personal data is requested directly from you, “HOSTEL PASCALIS” asks you to provide all the data categories we request for the above purposes, otherwise we will not be able to perform the specific activity.
- Transmitting personal data to third parties
Although, as a general rule, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, it is possible:
– to disclose contact details to our marketing service providers (only with your consent);
– to disclose contact details to our satisfaction satisfaction survey service providers (only with your consent);
– if there is a legal obligation to transmit relevant personal data to public authorities, in the context of providing us with the services you request;
– In the case of HOSTEL PASCALIS, the personal data of the customers hosted here belong to sc GinTit srl and are stored in databases located in Romania – at the headquarters which is identical to the one of the “HOSTEL PASCALIS” (BH, Alesd , Mihai Eminescu street 31).
- Processing time
We intend to keep your personal data for as short a period of time, as long as the minimum necessary for the proper conduct of our business – usually 24 months. However, there are situations where the legislation in force requires that certain sets of data be retained for longer periods of time.
- Your rights
As a personal data holder, GDPR gives you a number of rights, including:
the right of access – allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is processed by us and, if so, what are the relevant details of these processing activities;
right of rectification – allows you to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect;
the right to delete – allows you to obtain the deletion of your personal data in certain cases, such as:
- if the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected;
whether the processing was based on your consent and whether you have withdrawn your consent, or has expired, or where there is no longer a legal basis for processing your personal data;
- a court or a regulatory authority has decided that your personal data in question must be deleted;
- if it is proven that your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- the right to restrict – allows you to obtain the restriction of processing your personal data in certain cases, for example when you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify this accuracy;
- the right to object – allows you to object to the further processing of your personal data under the conditions and within the limits set by law; the right to data portability – allows you to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format, or to send these data to another data operator.
We are happy to ensure that you exercise these rights, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You may exercise the above-mentioned rights and learn more about such rights by submitting to us, in our capacity as data controller, a written request to “HOSTEL PASCALIS” sc Gin Titt – Bihor, Alesd, 415100, Eminescu 31, firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, in its capacity as an autonomous central public authority with general competence in the field of personal data protection. We are committed to always addressing your requests with the utmost care and to address any questions you may have to receive an answer as soon as possible.
- VERSIONS OF THIS CONFIDENTIAL POLICY
Revised: April 16, 2019
Accommodation Process Note Note _ PFA / SRL collaborative information note
Note for booking by e-mail or telephone by viewing the website _
Note for booking by Booking com _ AirBnB
Sales, IT, and Financial Information Note
Safety information note _ Parking, Grill, Fitness, relaxation and sports Operational note
Strand Termal Alesd Info note
Info note _ Instagram _ Twitter _ Facebook
Information note on the activity of participation in fairs and exhibitions
FREE FACILITIES – included in the price of accommodation:
- Transfer to and from the railway station or public transport / ex. coach in Alesd city, for minimum 3 nights stay, otherwise you will have to pay for the service.
- Video surveillance parking, Secured yard with interphone access, Video surveillance of outdoor spaces, Building / goods and person insurance policy, Night lighting of all outdoor spaces and summer gardens.
- Free and covered terraces, Off-site smoking cubicles Summer Garden with Grill (we also offer accessories and grill fuel)
- Shadow resting place and Beach sun loungers
- Sports seats: Mini Basket, Mini-golf with natural turf, table tennis, darts, mountain bike, sandboxes for small children, writing chalks or asphalt designs,
- Free time: cards, chess, tables or rummy.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet everywhere in Hostel Pascalis. The password is displayed at the front desk.
EXTRA FACILITIES ( not included in the price of accommodation : prices are displayed at the reception.
- Washing machine inside the laundry room.
- Office – fax / e-mail receipt / receipt, document printing, scan / xerox, etc.
- Possibility of storing goods or materials of our clients of small or larger sizes on short or long term.